Future Crocodile Wrestler, Lawyer & President of the USA...Welcom Into My World!!!!

Monday, September 26, 2011

I Fell in Love All Over Again

I thought I was in love before, but I guess I was wrong. I mean all those feelings I had before now mean nothing to me. I’ve made it to a new level of love. That kind of love where no matter what you’re doing in the day you always find yourself thinking of them. That’s how I feel... When I walk down the street I hear people singing, an Birds Chirping!I see people dancing and celebrating just like how they do in the movies and musicals when the princess has found her true love. I have that feeling where I just long to be embraced by that special person. That kind of love where I'm constantly thinking about their welfare. That kind of love that makes me want to eat healthy so that they begin to eat healthy…not because they’re fat but because I care about them. That kind of love that makes me wanna hit the gym and work on this stomach of mine so that every time they rub their hand across my body they fall in love all over again. That kind of love where I can’t even sit down and write about being in love without crying because they mean that much to me….(Currently wiping tears…lol)…I know I'm a big baby but I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PERSON ALL OVER AGAIN….That person is ME!...as ive grown and continue to grow and mature I have begun to find ways to love myself in ways that ive never loved myself before. I am falling in love more and more everyday with this beautiful, smart, strong, young woman that I see before me. I AM LOVING MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment