Future Crocodile Wrestler, Lawyer & President of the USA...Welcom Into My World!!!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

His Homie and His Honey!!!

Am I too much of a homie to ever be his girl?...a question that frequently goes through my mind…sometimes I just don’t get it. Is it the way I blast Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane in my room? Or Is it the way I kill zombies on Call of Duty? Could it be the fact that I rather be myself than be out here trying (Keyword: Trying) to be somebody’s Barbie!...idk I mean don’t get me wrong im a lady at heart, put me in the kitchen or in a pair of FABOLOUS six inch pumps and best believe ima go to work but im sorry I cant help the fact that I’d rather watch the football game instead of a new episode of Grey’s Anatomy (Sue Me!)    -__-. So then, that leaves me wondering, what is a girl to do?.  I feel like im constantly at war with myself. As a Christian, you always hear “A man that findeth a Wife Findeth a good thing” that sounds so simple and so easy to say, but what Girl doesn’t dream about her Prince Charming coming to rescue her??? I don’t know what else to do except for being myself and soon maybe HE will happen to realize that HE would rather for me to be his HOMIE&HONEY rather then just a Girl_Friend ß(Notice the space in between those two words lol). Until then its just me, Waka Flocka, and Call of Duty =)!!!

 {P.S...send me a friend request on PS3 = YaMother1491}

1 comment:

  1. hahaha love this...love the ended ( ps send me a friend request!)

    ReplyDelete