Future Crocodile Wrestler, Lawyer & President of the USA...Welcom Into My World!!!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

A.M.E.R.I.C.A

So there was a Russian, Two mexicans, and a Black person and Wait! sorry.... you thought this was a joke didn’t you? Well its not, its my life story. Everyday when I sit down and look at the people that I tend to surround myself with I get this uncontrollable feeling of happiness =), this instant source of delight.  Who would have ever thought that such a diverse group of people would be hanging out with each other? Not I nor my ancestors… and here I am now with this amazing opportunity to get a chance to learn different languages, eat different foods, and live a different life. It’s Amazing! It’s really ashamed what people take for granted when given such wonderful opportunities…but NOT me I lOVE this life that im living and the people that are living this life with me, and for as long as I can I vow to myself to open up my mind, body, and soul to allow myself to freely go with the wind. NOW I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THE SAME!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment